City of the Giants
This is a short list of goals from HQ that they think might be worthwhile to pursue. The final go-ahead on any of them is left to your party as the ranking officers on the scene.
- Go undercover to Hake’s Hold, and establish a forward base of operations there. (CHECK)
- Try not to blow your cover.
- Get a report back to headquarters in two weeks (April 29th) when they message you.
- Find the best ways to get past the city walls, both for small groups and for a larger force.
- Scout out the general situation in the city: Troop positions, commanders, armaments, diplomatic activity, anything you can learn.
- Scout out the perimeter defenses of the city.
- Find a way for Iridian troops to maneuver outside the city without worrying about being spotted by patrols.
Targets of Opportunity:
- Kill or disable enemy troops.
- Find out the plan for the next invasion of Iridia.
- Find information on traitors in the Royal Court.
- Sabotage enemy supplies, infrastructure, and communications.
- Assassinate enemy commanders – especially the ones that are actually any good at it.
- Copy or steal intelligence records from Maledict’s headquarters.
- Find out what the five missing members of the Thirteen are up to (Silence, Nightcrawler, Shiver, the Howler, and Dreamflayer).
- Find out what the Warlock Lord has been doing in the dungeon for so long.
- Find out how the Warlock Lord is resurrecting his monsters, and if possible, how Iridia can stop him.